Our Boot Fit Guarantee
At Ski Cellar Snowboard, we take fitting boots very seriously. That is why we give you our Boot Fit Guarantee:
If there is a problem with any boot we size and sell, we will remedy that problem AT OUR COST to ensure the boots on your feet fit right.
It can be difficult to find the right size boot that performs well and feels good. A boot that fits correctly may be uncomfortable at first but will slowly mold to your foot over several uses. If your boot needs help we can punch it, grind it, replace buckles, help with liners and do a whole lot more than you think. We will take the time to properly assess things, and most often, the solution is simple. We do it right so you can spend your valuable time on the hill enjoying the experience rather than sitting in the lodge.
Is Your Boot the Proper Size?
The following exercise will help you know if your boot is truly the right size for you:
- Remove the liner from your boot (pinch the heel to make it easier)
- Take the empty plastic outer shell of the boot and put your foot inside
- Slide your foot forward until your toe barely touches the front of the boot
- Measure the space between your heel and the back of the inside of the boot
- If you can fit two fingers between your heel and the back of the boot, you have a comfort fit
- If you can fit one finger between your heel and the back of the boot, you have a race fit
- Three fingers or more and your boot may be too big for you. If it’s way too loose, you may compromise safety, or at least increase the occurrence of blisters from rubbing.
Come visit us. Let's have the conversation.
Your Fun is Our Obsession!