All products purchased from Ski Cellar Snowboard are guaranteed to be free of defects in material or construction for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase or time specified by the manufacturer.
- All items brought in for a warranty claim must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- Clothing MUST be laundered or cleaned.
- It is the manufacturer's sole discretion to decide if an item is defective. The manufacturer's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product.
- Ski Cellar Snowboard and the manufacturer/supplier are not responsible for shipping costs, re-mount costs or any losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of the item.
Excluded from this coverage is damaged incurred:
- by misuse, abuse or neglect,
- by impact from non-snow surfaces (rocks, trees, rails, etc.),
- by improper base preparation (hot waxing, filing, etc.),
- by improper cleaning or care of clothing; or
- by use of the product for other than its intended use.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period only.