Tuning Shop Rates
If you're looking at getting your skis or board tuned - this is the place and we have the expert staff that have done this for oodles of years.
Our Montana tuning robot/machine at our Bowness Location is amazing to see so come by and ask and we'l answer any questions that you may have.
Service Rates for the upcoming season are possibly as follows:
- Ski/snowboard machine wax $15.00
- Ski /Snowboard load wax $30.00
- Ski /snowboard full tune $65.00
- Ski side/base sharpen hand $50.00
- Snowboard side/base sharpen $50.00
- Ski sharpen side $30.00
- Snowboard sharpen side $25.00
- Ski base grind $35.00
- Snowboard base grind $35.00
- Ski junior tune up (130cm or less) $50.00
Contact us at any of the locations and we'll be able to assist you.
Your fun is our obsession.
All products purchased from Ski Cellar Snowboard are guaranteed to be free of defects in material or construction for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase or time specified by the manufacturer.
- All items brought in for a warranty claim must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- Clothing MUST be laundered or cleaned.
- It is the manufacturer's sole discretion to decide if an item is defective. The manufacturer's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product.
- Ski Cellar Snowboard and the manufacturer/supplier are not responsible for shipping costs, re-mount costs or any losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of the item.
Excluded from this coverage is damaged incurred:
- by misuse, abuse or neglect,
- by impact from non-snow surfaces (rocks, trees, rails, etc.),
- by improper base preparation (hot waxing, filing, etc.),
- by improper cleaning or care of clothing; or
- by use of the product for other than its intended use.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
At Ski Cellar Snowboard, we take fitting boots very seriously thus we pass on our boot-fit guarantee to any boot we sell and fit.
The boot fit guarantee is if we size it, sell it and if there's a problem - we'll make remedies to ensure the boots on your feet fit right at our cost.
It can be difficult to find the right size boot that skis well and feels good. A boot that fits correctly may be uncomfortable at first and will slowly mold to your foot over several uses.
The following exercise will help you know if your boot truly is the right size for you.
- Remove the liner from your boot (pinch the heel to make it easier)
- Take the empty plastic outer shell of the boot and put your foot inside
- Slide your foot forward until your toe barely touches the front of the boot
- Measure the space between your heel and the back of the inside of the boot
- If you can fit two fingers between your heel and the back of the boot, you have a comfort fit
- If you can fit one finger between your heel and the back of the boot, you have a race fit
- Three fingers or more and your boot may be too big for you
If its way too loose, you also may compromise safety, or at least increase the occurrence of blisters from rubbing.
If your boot needs help - we can punch it, grind it, replace buckles, help with liners and do a whole lot more than you think.
We do it right so you can concentrate on spending your valuable time on the hill enjoying the "experience" rather than sitting in the lodge.
Footbeds are essential we feel thus why we've partnered and only sell Superfeet.
Come visit us. Let's have the conversation.
Your fun is our obsession.