At Ski Cellar Snowboard, we take fitting boots very seriously thus we pass on our boot-fit guarantee to any boot we sell and fit.
The boot fit guarantee is if we size it, sell it and if there's a problem - we'll make remedies to ensure the boots on your feet fit right at our cost.
It can be difficult to find the right size boot that skis well and feels good. A boot that fits correctly may be uncomfortable at first and will slowly mold to your foot over several uses.
The following exercise will help you know if your boot truly is the right size for you.
- Remove the liner from your boot (pinch the heel to make it easier)
- Take the empty plastic outer shell of the boot and put your foot inside
- Slide your foot forward until your toe barely touches the front of the boot
- Measure the space between your heel and the back of the inside of the boot
- If you can fit two fingers between your heel and the back of the boot, you have a comfort fit
- If you can fit one finger between your heel and the back of the boot, you have a race fit
- Three fingers or more and your boot may be too big for you
If its way too loose, you also may compromise safety, or at least increase the occurrence of blisters from rubbing.
If your boot needs help - we can punch it, grind it, replace buckles, help with liners and do a whole lot more than you think.
We do it right so you can concentrate on spending your valuable time on the hill enjoying the "experience" rather than sitting in the lodge.
Footbeds are essential we feel thus why we've partnered and only sell Superfeet.
Come visit us. Let's have the conversation.
Your fun is our obsession.